Bibles. + Books. + Coat of Arms. + Diaries. + Events. + Family Name. + Funerals. + Genealogy Magazines. + Genealogy Services. + Gifts for Genealogists. + Legal Documents. + Letters. + Military. + Misc.. + Photos. + Places. + Postcards. + Research.
Mailed Nov 2, 1922 at 7AM from Prospect Harbor Maine with a green 1 cent stamp to Mrs. Bernice Underhill, Franklin, Maine from L.M.S. telling Bernice she arrived home safely and had a lovely time. Such a pretty card. A special treasure for the Underhill family.
Postage included in the USA
This is a beautiful framed "Floral Family Register" for the McMillan family. It measures 29" wide and 23" high. It begins with A.D. McMillan, born June 25, 1798, died Dec. 22, 1842. A.D. was married to Narcissa and they had the following children: Samuel W, Harrey L, Daniel S., John A., James A., Rachel M., Sarah, William P., Margaret E., Mary R., and Hannie A. There are birth dates for all the children and some death dates. This was presented to Maggie McMillan by parents. This is very ornate. There is a yellow stain (see photo). Buyer to pay actual packaging and shipping. This will be packaged professionally. A major treasure!
Dated Dec. 9, 1916 at 7PM from Warren Me. Has a green 1 Cent stamp. Mailed to Mrs. E.P. Libby at S. Portland, Maine. R No. 8, Box 6. Message is written in pencil and acknowledges and gives thanks for a package. Mentions Sade and is signed F.E.B. See photo for condition.
Price includes postage in USA
Before this bible belonged to Evaline it belonged to Mrs. W. Singleton, 809 Artabasi, Long Beach, Ca., then to Evaline Winifred Squires, Pea Vine School, Carroll Co., Mo. There is birth and death dates for Mrs. Singleton. Evaline was born in 1868 and because of a small note she died at the age of 81 in 1949. The bible measures 5 1/4" X 3 1/2", there is black take on both sides of the spine and there are 5 loose pages (see photos). There are newpaper items pasted to the front and back inside boards. There is a lot of handwritten items on the front and rear pages which were originally blank. The clasp is there and in very good condition. A great treasure for the families of either of these women. Price includes postage in USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...