Lawrence Litchfield's Diary No. 7
Written on inside of front cover " Lawrence Litchfield, Diary No. 7, Chadron Academy, Chadron,Nebraska"
First entry is January 1906.
Entry for March 3, " Saturday. I seen and heard a lark (the first one) today in the forenoon. I caught a ride to town, as the ground was slippery and we did not want to drvie Daisy in. I managed to get a ride in but walked out ate my dinner, hitched up and hauled in two big loads of hay, I am pretty tired tonight. The weather was cold but clear and sunny, and a little windy. Zero in the morning. 30 above during the day." This is a great diary with lots of chit chat and information.
Includes postage within USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...