Slight bumping to bottom of cover otherwise nice tight clean copy. See Photo.
Genealogist JOHN FARMER Discovers His Ancestry:The Warwickshire Family of EDWARD FARMER, ISABEL (FARMER) (WYMAN) (BLOOD) GREEN and THOMAS POLLARD of Billerica, Mass;
The Ancestry of ALICE (ARCHER) DRUMMER, wife of STEPHEN DRUMMER & mother of JANE (DRUMMER) SEWALL;
An Eighteenth-Century Source for Families of New London County, Ct;
The EDMUND MARSHALL Family of Chebacco, Essex, Mass;
EDMUND ROSE of Rochester, Mass and Bolton Ct. and his wife REBECCA BURGESS ;
COMFORT (PEARCE) (MATHEWSON) COGGESHALL and her children;
The real wife of EPHRAIM FAIRBANKS of Lancaster and Bolton, Mass.
Probable Identfication of JOHN STUDLEY Oof Newport, R.I.
Includes postage within USA
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...