view the item on ebay through the link below
Nutting Family Genealogy published in 1927
Book is trade paperback size 5.12" x 7.8" for $19.99 or as a PDF book on CD for $9.99
Family Tree of John Nutting of Groton Mass covering years of 1600 - 1820
Some photos of Groton Mass
After 100 years since Josephine C. Frost published The Frost Genealogy, the most extensive and concise publication regarding the ancestors and descendants of Thomas Frost (1718-1798) of Hebron, Connecticut has been produced!
The fully-indexed two-volume hard-bound set details the ancestry and over 7,000 descendants of Thomas Frost, with over 35 previously undiscovered family connections.
Included are over 1,000 photos of family members. Visit www.ThomasFrostFamily.com for a listing of major surnames, and information on how to order. If you have a Frost surname in your ancestry, this book will be a key resource for your research.
In 1782 the General Assembly of Virginia enacted new tax laws which created within each county an enumeration of land and certain personal property. These early land tax laws required a tax commissioner in each district of a county to record a list of the names of persons owning land or town lots, the quantity of land owned and its value, and the amount of tax owed. This is in alphabetical order so makes it great to look up your relative. $12.00 including postage.
Hardcover, ISBN 0870123564
Publisher: William a Marsh, 1979
Used, very good, 1979 McClain Printing Co. Stout hardcover in original maroon cloth boards. Volume 1 featuring records from Lewis, Upshur, Taylor, Barbour counties. Solid clean copy; no marks to text. Just trivial shelf evidence at edges. Slight rubbing on cover as shown in photo. $32.00 including postage.
Hardcover, ISBN 0870123564 Publisher: William a Marsh, 1982 Gateway Press Inc. Stout hardcover in original maroon cloth boards. Never used, minor damage to front and back cover lower right. . Includes Harrison, Doddridge, Gilmer and Calhoun counties. $35.00 includes postage in the USA.
Hardcover, ISBN 0870123564 Publisher: William a Marsh, 1982 Gateway Press Inc. Stout hardcover in original maroon cloth boards. This book has never been opened, the boards are still stiff. Like new Includes Braxton Fayette, Clay, Raleigh, Nicholas and Wyoming counties.
$35.00 includes postage in the USA.
Ebay Genealogy Auctions
- Finding a Place Called Home : An African American Guide to Genealogy and...
- New Ancestry FAMILY TREE MAKER 2012 Software w/Companion Guide & 20% OFF Coupon
- They Became Americans - Finding Naturalization Records and Ethnic Origins
- SHAKING the Family TREE Buzzy Jackson genealogy ancestry
- HAWKEYE 18:4 Iowa Pioneers Mills County Land & Death Recs Iowa Censu Recs
- 4 BOOKS ON ANCESTRY, GENEALOGY, LEARN WHAT CLUES IDENTIFY PEOPLE IN PHOTOS
- EDMONDSON FOLIO HERALDRY ENGRAVING WILLIAM BYRON 1700'S
- Swift Jewel Ancestry Family Tree program Windows 95
- Very Scarce! DANIEL BEGAT Jackson/Woodruff Genealogy Walton County GA/Georgia SC
- New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial (4 Volume Set by William...